Hand excited for the big upcoming salmon season

Find a job on a fishing boat, or sign on a deckhand.
GSXBOY99
Spammer?: No

Hand excited for the big upcoming salmon season

Post by GSXBOY99 »

I'm relocating me and the wife up to Washington after New Years so I can be closer for the big salmon season coming up. I've flew out of NY for the last few season but I love my work so I'm moving out there to dedicate my time to the boat life and doing what we gotta do before the season. Clean, fast, 29yrs old, motivated to work with the best, don't sleep much, shut my mouth, love being on the water fishing. I've working in a processor, tendered in SE, picked in Bristol Bay with the best! I want to continue my forward momentum in this industry work my hands to the bones. My contacts are [call or text - Mark.

My resume:

-Finished all 12 yrs for school, 3 yrs in college, certified by Red Cross for CPR, pool,lake rescue, have TWIC card.
-worked for 2 construction companies since i was 15 Lupine construction, Firecat Enterprises
-cooked for a Italian dinner while in college, Hungry Fox
-Opening Cook for Party Line Enterprises, opened bars and restaurants
-worked for diesel fleet maintenance mechanic
-worked for Asplundh Tree Experts, AAA Tree Experts
-skilled in diesel, auto, small engine repair, transmission rebuilding, welding, hyrdo systems, line work, pluming, any kind of construction or repair, painting, metal fabrication, cooking.
-Salmon Tender Deckhand in SE Alaska summer 2013 on the Deer Harbor II
-Canary Processor Worker for Seafood Producers Cooperative 2013 for after season work
-Bristol Bay Deckhand on the F/V Dominique at American General Seafoods in Egegik, Alaska