Troller Calendar

A place for users to chat about non-fishing topics. No political or religious posts are allowed.
joeman79
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Spammer?: No

Troller Calendar

Post by joeman79 »

This is really Random but I am going to post it anyway, I am in the Midwest, rural Kansas to exact. Anyway I look at the calendar many times a day in my business and most of them have pictures of Tractors, Wildlife or Old Vintage Photos of our area. Next to my Calendar I have a picture of myself holding up about a 30 lb King in the Troll Pit, and a picture of the boat I fish on. I keep that picture there to remind daily of my goal in the next 2 years to become a Troller and spend my summers in SE AK. And I thought a Calendar with multiple Pictures of SE AK and Trollers would be awesome.
Are there any Calendars available that include pictures of the Troll Fleet in SE AK? Just thought that would make an awesome Calendar. Especially for guys like me who live so far away and all you do is think about SE AK and Trolling.
kjwelder

Re: Troller Calendar

Post by kjwelder »

Ask salty to make one. Hes got tons of pictures and has had lots published on magazines.
joeman79
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by joeman79 »

I was going to ask Salty if any of the Fish Processors had any Calendars. I enjoy looking at all Off Salty's Pics on this forum and your right he could make an awesome Calendar.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

I made calendars a couple of years for my partners with our groups boats plus a couple of fish and scenery shots. There are all kinds of calendar making kits available now for downloading. I will think about it for next year.

In Alaska us fishermen get calendars from our processors and one comes in the Dec issue of Pacific Fishing Magazine. My picture of the Morgan in 35 SE off off Kruzof was the cover of the Pacific Fishing Calendar for 2013.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

http://offerpop.com/Contest.psp?c=52599 ... t=0&v=View

Alaska fishing photos and you get to vote for the one you like best.
joeman79
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by joeman79 »

Salty wrote:I made calendars a couple of years for my partners with our groups boats plus a couple of fish and scenery shots. There are all kinds of calendar making kits available now for downloading. I will think about it for next year.

In Alaska us fishermen get calendars from our processors and one comes in the Dec issue of Pacific Fishing Magazine. My picture of the Morgan in 35 SE off off Kruzof was the cover of the Pacific Fishing Calendar for 2013.
If you do next year I would love to buy a half a dozen. Thanks for the response Eric.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

I see SSS still has a bunch of their companies calendars. They offered me to take some when I picked up some paperwork today. Send me a pm with your address and I will send you one.
Salty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by Salty »

image.jpg
Well, it looks like I can load photos directly from my phone. Cool, here is one from last week
latitudes
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post by latitudes »

So did you ever come up with a calender for 2015?? If so I'd be interested in at least a couple!
Joe