Want to buy fresh ling cod, size: 3 to 5 Kg per ling cod

A place for users to chat about non-fishing topics. No political or religious posts are allowed.
ttwan
Spammer?: No

Want to buy fresh ling cod, size: 3 to 5 Kg per ling cod

Post by ttwan »

I would like to purchase 2 000 to 10 000 lbs of ling cod per week. The ling cod are to be iced and kept fresh, NOT frozen solid. The size of each ling cod is between 3 to 5 Kg (or 6.6 to 11 lbs). The ling cod are to be delivered to fish processing plant, packaged, and shipped overseas by air. Please contact me if interested. My e-mail address is contact@ttwanwholesale.com or you can call me at tel.: 604-514-1087, ask for Mr. TT Wan. Thank you.
ttwan

Re: Want to buy fresh ling cod, size: 3 to 5 Kg per ling co

Post by ttwan »

If you have frozen ling cod, I will also be interested. The ling cod will be packaged and certified at a fish processing plant before exporting.
ttwan

Post by ttwan »

I would also like to purchase dungeness crabs. They have to be packaged and certified by your processing plant. Please ask your processing plant to see if they do custom processing. I will pay for the custom processing. Thank you.
ttwan

Post by ttwan »

I am also looking for snow crabs. Please let me know if anyone has snow crabs for sale. Thank you.
flame20

Post by flame20 »

I would like to purchase 2 000 to 10 000 lbs of ling cod per week. The ling cod are to be iced and kept fresh, NOT frozen solid. The size of each ling cod is between 3 to 5 Kg (or 6.6 to 11 lbs). The ling cod are to be delivered to fish processing plant, packaged, and shipped overseas by air. Please contact me if interested. My e-mail address is contact@ttwanwholesale.com or you can call me at tel.: 604-514-1087, ask for Mr. TT Wan. Thank you. :mrgreen:
naeem